Enrollment Procedure

How to Enroll:
Parents of prospective students should contact the school office or come by to receive a packet of enrollment information. The Davidson County school system does not enroll out-of-district students, even on a tuition basis.

Items needed to enroll a student:  (Parent/Guardian should provide...)

Driver's License
-Two Proofs of Residency (example below)

House phone bill
Electricity bill
Cable bill
Gas bill
Water bill
Postal change verification
Tax Listing
Rent or lease agreement
(Credit card and cell phone statements are not acceptable.)

If two proofs of residency cannot be provided: The parent/guardian must have a notarized Residency Affidavit stating persons living at the address.  The person completing the affidavit must also have two proofs of residency.

Student Information:
Birth Certificate
Current Report Card
Immunization Record

For more information and a form you can complete online, please click here to visit the Student Services Department.