A message from the athletic director:
** Please note the following guidelines for the 2020-2021 year in sports.
- Masks must be worn at sporting events at all times.
-Temperature checks and health screenings will take place at the gate before entrance.
-Tickets can only be purchased using School Cash Online.
- No concessions at baseball games.
*****Click on link below for baseball & softball schedule.****
To be eligible to participate in athletics at TMS you must pass all of your classes, less one each semester. If you fail 2 or more you can no longer be a part of tryouts for the year.
- A student cannot miss more than 8 days per semester.
- A student must be a resident of the Tyro Middle School district.
- All student must have an up-to-date physical on the approved NCHSAA physical form. This must be on file with the AD and is mandatory for all school sponsored athletic team practices, open gyms, try-outs and games.