Please click on the link below to view live streaming athletic events. Please note that since we are new to this, there may be technical difficulties. We apologize in advance for any issues that you may encounter.
ATTENTION: FOOTBALL PRACTICE WILL BEGIN ON MARCH 1, 4:00-5:45.
Packets must be completed before players are allowed to practice (unless you have played a prior sport and already have forms on file.) Contact Joe Howard (336-853-7795) if you have any questions.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for football and volleyball schedules.
A message from the athletic director:
** Please note the following guidelines for the 2020-2021 year in sports.
- Masks must be worn at sporting events at all times.
-Temperature checks and health screenings will take place at the gate before entrance.
-Tickets can only be purchased using School Cash Online.
- No concessions at baseball games.
To be eligible to participate in athletics at TMS you must pass all of your classes, less one each semester. If you fail 2 or more you can no longer be a part of tryouts for the year.
- A student cannot miss more than 8 days per semester.
- A student must be a resident of the Tyro Middle School district.
- All student must have an up-to-date physical on the approved NCHSAA physical form. This must be on file with the AD and is mandatory for all school sponsored athletic team practices, open gyms, try-outs and games.